Friday, September 12, 2008

From Michael Johns MySpace Music

This blog was just posted from Michael Johns MySpace Music page. I am reposting it here to share with the rest of his fans. Enjoy!

Friday, September 12, 2008

One show to go!!!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to write you guys and say thank you from the bottom of my heart. This has been the Summer of a lifetime. All of us have just had the time of our lives. It has been the most fun roller coaster ride ever. Playing in front of 10 000 plus people a night is something that is reserved for very few artists. There were certainly nights it was hard to muster the energy. However seeing the fans and feeling the music, lifted me up to new heights. I am going to be so busy over the next few months finishing my record and traveling. I will do my best to update you all. I will for sure be reading all your emails and messages on here, so please keep writing. This is only the beginning and i hope all of you are ready to join me on this amazing journey you have all put me on. I could never have done this with out all of your love and support.

"It Can Happen"

MJ

No comments: