Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Michael Johns Blog!

Here's the latest news from Michael Johns himself!
Michael Johns  
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Playboy

Hi everyone havent written to you guys lately. Ive been so busy traveling and performing. I cant believe how many cool places ive been and continue to go to. I am very lucky!

I am featured in Playboy this month http://www.playboy.com/magazine/features/rock-the-rabbit/michael-johns/michael-johns.html

Check it out theres an interview and T Shirt i designed. Proceeds from the shirt goes to my ALS charity again. I hope you guys dig it and buy one.

The single is days away from me telling you the release date. It's killing me that its taken a bit longer but we have to make sure its right. Thanks for staying with me and i hope you guys love what we created

MJ

No comments: