Friday, June 19, 2009

The Entire 103.7 Lite FM Michael Johns Video Collection

My unending thanks to 103.7 Lite FM for sharing these outstanding videos with all of us Michael Johns Fans. In an article I wrote yesterday, I posted the video of Michael Johns they filmed while he was in their studio playing his debut single "Heart On My Sleeve" from his new album Hold Back My Heart. Lite FM was thoughtful enough to turn on the video cameras and shared that video at their site. Stay tuned to that radio station to hear Michael Johns and this song on a regular basis!

Michael Johns - "Heart On My Sleeve" (In-studio @ 103.7 Lite FM)


I cannot even begin to tell you how thankful I was to find the video above, so you can imagine my surprise when I returned to their site and found they went the extra mile for their listeners. The Lite FM radio station hosted Lite Nite at The Glass Cactus in Dallas on June 17th, as you already know if you read this blog very often.

They made videos of Michael Johns set as he performed the songs below. It's almost as good as being there...almost. 103.7 Lite FM in Dallas are now my heroes. Cheers and best wishes to them!

Michael Johns - "Wish You Were Here"


Michael Johns - "Never Tear Us Apart"


Michael Johns - "I've Been Lovin' You Too Long"


Michael Johns - "To Love Somebody"


If you missed the interview before the song, you can listen to that fabulous Aussie wit in that beautiful accent below. Lite FM most graciously shared their mp3 of the interview and the song in a Podcast from the Gene and Julie Morning Show, airing weekdays on 103.7 Lite FM from 5am - 10am.

Listen to this!



















Michael Johns on 103.7 Lite FM - Michael Johns

You can purchase the album Hold Back My Heart in stores everywhere on June 23rd. Michael's first single "Heart On My Sleeve" is available for download at iTunes and Amazon.com now!

No comments: