Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Michael Johns Bulletin!

Wake up Atlanta to a heads up from Michael himself.  Michael would like you to help out in making his debut single a hit first in his "U.S Hometown".  In a bulletin from his MySpace today, Michael Johns sent the following message to all of his fans. 

Be sure to listen to Q100's The Bert Show in Atlanta to hear Michael Johns debut single "Heart On My Sleeve"!  Email requests @ EQUEST, or call in your requests to (404)747-7100Click on the Q100 Picture below to listen live to the show online!


Q100 The Bert Show
Michael Johns
Date: Apr 21, 2009 2:19 PM
Subject:       Q100

Michael Johns MySpace

Body:       Hey guys tmrw is another big debut. Q100 in Atlanta is goons play Heart on my sleeve and interview me. I would love it if my single took off in my US hometown.

Please call email request request request The Bert Show I'll be on around 920am cheers guys and you are all helping so much

No comments: