Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Michael Johns MySpace Bulletin!

Michael Johns took a few minutes to give thanks to his fans today in a MySpace bulletin. Could he be any more excited than we are?  I don't think that's possible. ;D

Here are some of the sweetest words from the man himself. :D Enjoy!

Michael Johns Official MySpace

From: Michael Johns
To:
Date: Apr 7, 2009 2:23 PM
Subject: One week to go!

Hey everyone ONE WEEK TO GO till Heart on my sleeve!!!
I want to thank you all for hanging in there with me this past year. I cannot believe it's been a year since i was kicked off Idol. I have to say as i have many times, i wouldn't change a thing. The love and support i have received has truly made this the best year of my life.

So with that being said i cannot wait for yall to hear the new single next week.
Some of you have heard the snippet and told me you love it, cheers!
Other than that i have just been traveling, playng events and doing press. Loving life and playing music doesnt get better.

Will update you soon guys,

MJ

No comments: