Sunday, May 10, 2009

Michael Johns Album Track List and Artwork

I'm a bit reluctant to post the following information since no formal announcement or verification has been made as to the authenticity of the official track list or the actual artwork for Michael Johns' new album Hold Back My Heart. However, since I'm not responsible for the claim if it's wrong, I decided to share what I found with you. This much I know to be true! It is indeed coming out on June 23rd and can be pre-ordered at Amazon.com now!

The original information was found at Tommy2.net and can be viewed at their site:

Michael Johns - Hold Back My Heart

Here's the tracklist and early artwork for American Idol 7 contestant Michael Johns' new album, Hold Back My Heart, which releases June 23rd.

1. Heart On My Sleeve
2. To Love Somebody
3. Feeling Alright
4. Little Bear
5. Fools Gold
6. Mountains
7. Fire
8. Hold Back My Heart
9. This Is Goodbye
10. It's Too Late
11. Heart Is Weak
12. Turn To You


It's not listed on iTunes yet (as of this writing), but here's the link for pre-order at Amazon.com!

No comments: